Developed by: Oxford Brookes University
- produce a General e-Portfolio Tool based on the Open Source Portfolio Initiative (OSPI - http://www.theospi.org/)
- instantiate the Certified Member of ALT scheme (CMALT - http://www.ucl.ac.uk/epd/alt-accreditation/) as the first prototype use-case of the General e-Portfolio tool
- provide appropriate OS License agreements to the software based on the OSPI licence, (see http://www.theospi.org/modules/cjaycontent/index.php?id=8), which is itself is based on the Jabber Open Source License Version 1.0 and complies with the Open Source Definition.
- produce up to 8 use-case scenarios for the application of the general e-portfolio tool in four post compulsory education sectors
- produce UML descriptions of the learning design and processes underlying CMALT and general e-portfolio tool
- produce a general template for building use-case scenarios for e-portfolios in various educational and professional contexts
- produce an Interim Report and a Final Report
- provide a development environment on K-Int’s servers, and a user acceptance test environment and a public release environment on ALT’s servers.